Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update Schedule



Turns out the McDonald's around the corner from my hostel has free wireless. Considering that this is somewhat of a rarity, I will likely be visiting McDonald's a few more times than I may otherwise prefer.

Below is the link to the pictures I will be posting from Ireland. The link will also be located on the right side of this page, under "Favorite Sites" when I get around to it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27237226@N07/show/


The pictures are out of order right now, but I don't have time to figure out how to fix it.

I will also shortly be including a national meet recap, as well as an update on how things have been going so far in Dublin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chris--I love the pictures...Ireland looks awesome. I hope you are having a great time and I look forward to seeing the evolution of your experience via this blog.

Alissa said...

Hey...nice pics! I'd like to take credit for some of them. Ha ha. I like the pics of Dublin too. Keep this updated as you have time, we love to hear what you're up to!

Love--alissa

Brenda said...

Wow!! my new place to visit. I hope you are having a great time. Great Pictures.